Usenet Server Info
- 110 Days Retention
- Unlimited Maximum Speed
- Our Rating:
- Free Trials
- Usenet Browser
- EU Servers
- US Servers
- Other Servers
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Type: Re-seller
- Visit Usenet Provider!
Binary Boy Review
110 Days Retention
Binary Boy is a small provider, its key feature is that it comes with a dedicated Newsgroup Downloader Software.
Our tests found that there was approximately 100 days of binary retention.
Servers Near You - Access fast servers located in both the US and Europe.
No Hassle Cancel - Cancelling is easy.
$10 Off Binary Boy - All standard newsreaders are compatible with the the Usenet service. However if you'd like to purchase the Binary Boy newsreader, you can receive a $10 coupon when you sign up.
Binary Boy Newsreader Software Features
- Extract files from downloaded RAR archives automatically
- Download using NZB files or browse manually
- Handle 64-bit article numbers
- SSL connections for servers that support it
- Header compression enabled on servers that support it
- Assign custom folders and search rules to each newsgroup
- Search using individual keywords or create complex AND, OR and NOT search rules
- Built-in picture viewer
- Launch external programs based on the downloaded filename
- Overwrite temporary files before deleting for increased privacy
- Schedule automated downloads
Binary Boy Free Trial
Binary Boy Usenet Access Options
|150GB||110 Days||10 (SSL )||150 GB||$17.95||Check Package|
|50GB||110 Days||10 (SSL )||50 GB||$9.95||Check Package|